Tuesday, October 6, 2009

RJDJ Soundscapes



I love my music. I always have done, "balls to bone," as the Oracle said. I am intensely irritated by namby pamby musical morons who "like a bit of everything".

Music tells the story of your life. The songs that were your lifeblood as a teenager. The bands you worshipped. The songs you danced to, first loves and last rites, anger and pain and ecstasy and wine. The Mary Chain and My Bloody Valentine.

As you travel, your experiences have a musical accompaniment that instantly evokes the time and place and space and feelings. That's why I love this app. It's called rjdj. It creates a personalised musical travelscape that reflects your environment - reacting to speech, the sound of a train, the clink of cutlery. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention they've got a new 'album' out by the Kids on DSP!